Last night’s Aireborough Neighbourhood Development Forum 2015 Member’s AGM, in the Methodist Church, Yeadon was held a year after the Forum received designation from Leeds City Council to do a Neighbourhood Plan. With people from all over the area, and Councillors from both Wards the AGM looked at:-
- Work done between September 2014 – June 2015 – presentation here.
- The Aireborough Landscape Character Project* – presentation here
- The Leeds North West Country Park Project – presentation here
- Next Steps for the Aireborough Neighbourhood Plan 2015 (Contained in work done presentation)
We also heard about the growth in Community Engagement – but still a lot to do, and the improvement in finances and funding for the work ahead.
The minutes can be found here
The Secretary’s report here
The treasurer’s report here
The Management Board refreshes each year, to ensure that there is a rotation of people, ideas, energy and enthusiasm. The following people have stepped down this year, and we would like to thank them for their hard work and contribution
Ian Dawes – work commitments
Chris Manson – work commitments
Alec Denton – personal
David Ingham – Rawdon Parish Council commitments
Jennifer Kirkby – standing again
Cllr Ryk Downes – standing again
The following people were newly elected to the 2015/16 Management Board
Cllr Ryk Downes – Otley & Yeadon Ward Representative
Terry Gudgeon – Topic Group Leader – Economy
Jennifer Kirkby – Programme Manager and Chair
The raffle raised enough funds to cover the costs of the room hire, and we’d like to thank all those who took part.
* if you know of a part of Aireborough, that epitomises the landscape character please let Darren Sanderson know so he can include it in his list for a photograph 07472 611494 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.